Meditate in Canterbury
Classes are currently being run through Teams and Zoom, email us for more details.
Is it suitable for non meditators?
Many people attending are likely to be new to meditation or have limited experience.
Will I be able to do it?
Almost everyone can do it, it is a form of mind training so it may require some concentration but it is appropriate for adults of all ages.
Is the teacher qualified or experienced?
Our teachers tend to be among the most qualified and experienced of any meditation teachers. The Canterbury class is run by a trained cognitive psychologist/neuroscientist with extensive experience of traditional and contemporary meditation systems.
Are discounts available for advanced bookings?
Yes as we teach relatively small groups we cut down on a lot of admin time if people book several weeks at a time. We pass these savings on to our meditators. Significant discounts are available for bookings of 3 weeks, 5 weeks or 10 weeks. Contact us for more details: email@example.com
I can’t get to a class but I want to practice
We also run online meditation classes and 1 to 1 sessions, get in touch for more details.
Are there minimum age requirements to enter the event?
This is an adult meditation class so it is open to everyone over the age of 18.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is very limited parking at the venue, a range of public car parks are within walking distance. Canterbury can be accessed through a range of public transport options.
What can I bring into the event?
Just yourself, no special clothing or equipment is necessary
What’s the refund policy?
Cancel within 24 hours for a full refund
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
That’s up to you
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes anyone over the age of 18 can use the ticket
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
Terms & conditions
- If you have any special requirements let us know in advance.
- The basic cost of a lesson is £10, buying your ticket through Eventbright or using the PayPal service attracts a small surcharge.
- You can always pay at the venue before the class begins.
- We offer discounts for advanced bookings of 3, 5 and 10 classes.
- Concessionary tickets of £7 are available for people not in paid employment.
- Online training and 1 to 1 instruction is available, confirm the availability of the teacher before booking.
Header photo by Pixabay on Pexels.com